By yasmine • March 16, 2022
These Truffle Potatoes are so easy to prepare yet have bangs of flavor and yumminess.
It is a special side dish to your fillet or fish dish.
If you cant find baby potatoes, cut large potatoes in large cubes – same size as half baby potatoes. Also, make sure you get a good quality truffle oil, it will make the flavor richer.
- 1 kg baby potatoes - بطاطس صغيرة
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 3 sprig spring onion (finely chopped) - بصلة خضراء
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 2-3 tablespoon truffle oil - زيت ترافل
- 1 tablespoon thyme (leaves only) - زعتر
Step by step
- Wash baby potatoes properly since we wont remove the skin. Boil for only 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat olive oil and pan fry chopped spring onions on medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Pat dry the potatoes and halve each piece. Add potato halves to olive oil & spring onions.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Drizzle truffle oil and bring the heat to high.
- Use a spatula to press potato halves down against the pan to create a yummy crust around the edges.
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme and take it off the heat. Serve hot.
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
This Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is the simplest way to the heart of a loved one. It impresses with...
No-Bake Cheesy Spinach Bechamel
This Cheesy Spinach Bechamel recipe is fast, easy and perfect for everyday when you don’t have...
Fennel & Potato Soup – the ultimate winter warm up!
The warmth of the potato creaminess and the crispiness of the fennel as well as its subtle...
Spiced Potato & Peas
This spiced potato and peas recipe is the perfect side dish for any protein. It is filling, heartwarming and deliciously spiced, your family and friends will definitely be taking seconds.
One Pot Chicken Freekeh
A one-pot meal, this chicken freekeh will be your favourite go to when you want a hearty and delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. You can also serve it in a gathering since it looks lovely in a big dish. Heartwarming, wholesome and delicious the Chicken Freekeh is definitely
Traditional Rice Me’ammar is always a great crowd pleaser on the table. It is creamy, delicious and definitely an easy dish to prepare. The most challenging part however is the oven baking which might require your full attention, especially if you are baking this dish for the first time and still getting to know your […]
Egyptian Fatta with Beef Cubes
This is the Traditional Egyptian Fatta we grew up smelling and eating in our homes on feast days and on special occasions. The aroma in the house while cooking this dish brings back beautiful family memories. Using beef cubes, I learned to cook this recipe easily for our family meals, not just for big gatherings. […]
Leave a comment