By shahdan • April 19, 2021
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
- 1.5 cup oats - شوفان
- 1 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 2 large eggs - بيض
- 1/2 cup milk (use milk of your choice) - لبن
- 1 pinch salt - ملح
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 tablespoon molasses - عسل أسود
- 2 tablespoon tahini - طحينة
- bananas - موز
- dried dates - تمر
Step by step
- Place oats in a small food processor and grind into fine flour.
- Add baking powder, eggs, milk, salt and blend into a thick pancake batter. For best results leave the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly brush a pan with olive oil using a kitchen tissue.
- Add one tablespoon-full of batter per pancake. Cook on medium-high heat, and flip on the other side when edges are cooked. Repeat for the rest of the batter without adding any extra oil.
- Lightly mix molasses with tahini.
- Arrange pancakes on serving plate next to chopped dates and bananas. Drizzle with the tahini-molasses syrup and serve warm.
Simple Grilled Salmon & Mixed Veggies
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. This recipe is an...
Date & Almond Balls
These date & almond balls are a perfect sweet snack to when sugar rush strikes! It is also the...
Sweet Potato in Coconut Cream
From 7 months. Although, allergic reactions to coconut are very rare (according to the Food...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]