Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
For all our gluten-free friends out there: These Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes taste exactly like normal ones but have an even yummier nutty twist! A must try – even for those who eat and like gluten! You will be amazed.
- 11/2 cup almond flour - دقيق اللوز
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 3 eggs (organic) - بيض
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted) - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 tablespoon honey - عسل
Step by step
- In a high speed blender, add eggs, honey, & water. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add almond flour & baking soda. Blend again until a batter is formed.
- Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over low/medium heat. Pour batter directly from blender into the skillet, using about two teaspoons for each pancake.
- Let it cook until small bubbles form. Flip each pancake.
- When completely cooked, transfer onto a serving plate. Use the remaining coconut oil as needed in between batches.
- Serve with fresh fruits & extra raw honey.
Chicken Fillets with Capers Sauce
الوصفة بالعربي Enjoy these mouthwatering chicken breasts in a creamy capers sauce....
Homemade Creamy Date Syrup
This two-ingredient replacement to sugar, honey and all artificial sweeteners, is to die for! You...
Spinach & Carrot Brown Rice Medley
From 9 months. Like most leafy greens, most doctors allow spinach from 9 months. Spinach is a...
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
Spiced Potato & Peas
This spiced potato and peas recipe is the perfect side dish for any protein. It is filling, heartwarming and deliciously spiced, your family and friends will definitely be taking seconds.
Green Falafel Omelette
Falafel Omelette is an easy, nutritious and delicious breakfast/ brunch idea for those who want a filling healthy meal without the bread. This is a childhood recipe and it’s so close to my heart because I learned it from my grandmother. I use homemade Falafel Dough (Ta3meyya) that I prepare and freeze in batches because I […]
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]