Tasty Cauliflower Rice
By Shewekar Elgharably • May 19, 2015
This Tasty Cauliflower Rice is the best healthy replacement for rice. No one will believe this is actually cauliflower.
- 1 whole cauliflower - قرنبيط
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 medium lemon zest - قشر الليمون
- sea salt - ملح البحر
- black pepper - فلفل أسود
- handful parsley (finely chopped) - بقدونس
Step by step
- Cut off the cauliflower bottom and remove leaves. Then cut in half and separate the florets.
- Pulse the cauliflower in the food processor, maybe 4-5 times, just until it's the consistency of rice or sand. Don't pulse too much or you'll end up with cauliflower mush.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet. Sauté cauliflower for a few minutes.
- Add the lemon zest and season with sea salt and pepper and stir to help the seasoning combine.
- Sprinkle parsley to garnish and serve warm.
Comforting Potato Gratin – A Shortcut Recipe
This potato gratin is not just delicious, it can be ready in as short as 30 minutes! You need to...
Traditional Anise Seeds Biscuits
These Anise Seeds Biscuits are a trip down memory lane for my family. Preparing them and filling...
Simple 6 Layer Salad
A healthy and filling salad you can prepare with whatever you have in your kitchen and munch on...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach
This White Beans with Zucchini and Spinach recipe is so simple, yet so delicious! White beans cooked in broth, garlic and lime juice make for one tasty side dish. Perfect for mid-week meals and even cold for breakfast!