Homemade Bounty Bars
By Maha Yacine • September 11, 2015
This dessert is based on 3 ingredients only yet delicious and easy to prepare!
Your kids will enjoy preparing them with you too.
- 70 gram coconut (3/4 cup) - جوز الهند
- 100 gram condensed milk (1/3 cup) - لبن مركز محلى
- 100 gram chocolate bar - لوح شكولاته
Step by step
- Mix the coconut with the sweetened condensed milk and let it chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After this time, form bars by putting the mixture into a rod-shaped silicone mold or folding it in your hands. Put in the freezer for another half an hour.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate. Then dip the bars one by one in melted chocolate. Leave to drain on a wire rack and refrigerate for half hour just until chocolate hardens.
Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Vegetable Curry
This is a perfect vegetarian option especially when you need a break from regular proteins. With...
Simple Grilled Salmon & Mixed Veggies
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. This recipe is an...
Crispy Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
So heartwarming and delicious, this baked dish is a perfect veggie option for the whole family. It...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Dried Fruits Crumble
Here is a Dried Fruits Crumble that can be served as dessert with ice cream, a brunch dish, a winter warmer or an addition to your yoghurt. It is infused with tea, preferably Earl Grey, and the nutty crumble topping spiced with cinnamon. It is a great dish for Ramadan Sohour as well where we […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]