Easy Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Cups
By yasmine • October 25, 2016
Creamy, sweet, and full of nutritional goodness, these fruity frozen yoghurt cups make a delicious and refreshing breakfast and dinner for kids and adults alike.
- 3 pack yoghurt (about 350grams) - زبادي
- 1-2 tablespoon raw honey - عسل نقي
- 3/4 cup oats - شوفان
- 1 tablespoon almond butter - زبدة اللوز
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 teaspoon mint (finely chopped) - نعناع
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds - بذور رمان
- 1 large banana (sliced) - موز
Step by step
- Mix yoghurt with honey, pomegranate seeds and chopped mint, if using any, and set aside.
- Mix oats with almond butter and coconut oil. Place 1 heaped tablespoon of oats mixture in each cupcake cup. Make sure to pat down the oats in each cup to stick it together into a thin layer. Repeat for all 6 cups.
- Tip the yoghurt mix over the oats to fill the cups. Garnish with 3-4 thin banana slices.
- Place the yoghurt cups in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. To serve, place a sharp knife on the side of the frozen yoghurt and push down slowly to help the frozen cups to come out. Serve ice cold.
Popcorn Granola Trailmix
Your kids will love this Popcorn Granola Trailmix in their lunchbox. It is also so nutritious and...
Eat Your Rainbow: Eggplant Dip
It's a lot like the Lebanese ElRaheb but more neutral in taste. It's great to have as a dip or a...
Spinach & Minced Beef Hawawshi
Nothing in your child's lunchbox can be compared to a full meal, like this Spinach and Minced Beef...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
Talk about a pick me up snack or a breakfast cookie that keeps you full and satisfies your sugar tooth, this chocolate peanut butter rice cake is what you mean! Crispy, with a creamy naturally sweetened center (banana-sweetened!) and a chocolate cover with a sprinkle of sea salt…delicious and comforting is an understatement. […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]